1. Boil macaroni with a bit of oil till al denti. When the macaroni is done, drain it in a colander.
2. Heat oil in a wok. Add in the chilli paste. Fry till fragrant.
3. Add in pounded shallots, garlics and cummin seeds.
4. Add a bit of water if it becomes too dry.
5. Add in tomato sauce.
6. Add in oyster sauce
7. Add in sugar and salt.
8. Add in minced meat. Stir till the meat is cooked.
9. Add in the vegetables.
10. Stir in the boiled macaroni till well mixed.
11. Remove from heat, garnish with chopped spring onions, fried sliced onions and sliced red chillies.
1. The amount of each ingredients used may vary according to one's taste.
2. Al denti means cooked just until it can be cut through with the edge of a fork or bitten through with the teeth