For the filling :
100 g minced chicken or minced beef
1 garlic ~ sliced
1 onion ~ sliced
1 tomato ~ diced
1 tablespoon green peas
3 tablespoons chillie sauce
2 tablespoons tomato sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
salt to taste
1. Beat the eggs and fry like a pancake. Set aside.
2. Heat oil and saute garlic till golden brown.
3. Add in the minced chicken or minced beef. Stir.
4. When the meat is cooked, add in the chillie sauce, tomato sauce, oyster sauce, salt and onion.
5. Just before removing from heat, add in the tomato and green peas.
6. Pour the filling onto the egg pancake and sprinkle some spring onions on top.
7. Wrap the filling and ready to serve.