For the filling :
100 g minced chicken or minced beef
1 garlic ~ sliced
1 onion ~ sliced
1 tomato ~ diced
1 tablespoon green peas
3 tablespoons chillie sauce
2 tablespoons tomato sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
salt to taste
1. Beat the eggs and fry like a pancake. Set aside.
2. Heat oil and saute garlic till golden brown.
3. Add in the minced chicken or minced beef. Stir.
4. When the meat is cooked, add in the chillie sauce, tomato sauce, oyster sauce, salt and onion.
5. Just before removing from heat, add in the tomato and green peas.
6. Pour the filling onto the egg pancake and sprinkle some spring onions on top.
7. Wrap the filling and ready to serve.
Thu 17-Mar-2011 08:30 Posted by:vibram five fingers - [Link]
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
Sat 19-Mar-2011 05:51 Posted by:Cheap Louis Vuitton - [Link]
Young Alexander Graham Bell grew up with his father’s passions. In 1870, because of poor health, he migrated to Canada. It was not long before his success in teaching the deal to speak brought him to the attention of a wealthy merchant in Boston who had a deaf daughter, Mabel. Would Mr. Bell please teach Mabel how to speak? Yes, he would. And did. And they fell in love. It was she who inspired him through an of the exhausting experiments. who pulled him through the clepressioljs that often irtflict those whose drive to succeed is so intense, while he developed the then remarkable instrument that transformed speech into electrical impulses that could then be converted back into human speech at the end of a wire. he had pierced yet another solitude, the one that up until then had denied human speech between people distant from one another. A year later, in 1877, he and Mabel were married. He later became an American citizen.
Sat 19-Mar-2011 07:04 Posted by:Cheap Air Jordan 1 - [Link]
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement
Thu 7-Apr-2011 07:18 Posted by:Air Jordan 13 - [Link]