adalah tokok tambah sikit sebab bahan asal tak ada.. ayam pun ayam tulang jer ..
4 onion ~ pounded
3 garlic ~ pounded
1 onion ~ sliced (ring)
3 tablespoons chili paste
a bit of tamarind juice
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
a bit of dark soy sauce
salt and sugar to taste
a few squids
a bit of chicken fillet ~ sliced
carrot ~ sliced slanting
kaffir leaves (daun limau purut)
1. Saute pounded onion and garlic till fragrant.
2. Add in chilli paste and fry till chilli is well cooked. Add in oyster sauce and dark soy sauce.
3. Add in tamarind juice and stir till thick.
4. Add in carrots and cook till carrots are tender.
5. Add in chicken fillet and the other vegetables.
6. Add in squids, prawns and kaffir leaves.
7. Add in the ring onions.
8. Finally, add in salt and sugar to taste.
9. To be served with white rice.
The padprik that I cooked that day is simpler than the one in the recipe. It's because I don't have squids, long beans and cauliflower, but still the taste is YUMMY!